Sunday, November 11, 2012

$58.99 Sparkling Sterling Silver Wedding Ring

 

This is lovely product of Sterling Silver from amazon.com. one of the best seller collection. here are some buyers review :

This Sparkling silver ring is glorious beyond words! I have had so many compliments since first day I placed it on my finger! I buy this ring from amazon.com as my new "replacement" wedding ring since I have proudly lost 40 pounds and dropped 2 ring sizes! My original wedding ring doesn't fit, and after 5 years, has lost a little "luster" so to speak.


This sterling silver ring makes me feel like a newlywed! It's a have beautiful cut round stone, and just the right size; not to big and not too small. moreover, I have never before seen trapezoid stones before and they are breathtaking. A conversation starter for sure. This ring has character and there are few out there to compare it to. It is unique and perfect for any women in the world.

Check it Here:
$58.99 Sparkling Sterling Silver Wedding Ring





Specification

Brand, Seller, or Collection Name BERRICLE
Metal stamp 925 Sterling
Metal Sterling silver
Gem Type Cubic zirconia
Minimum total gem weight 2.10 carats
Setting 4 Prong setting
Width 2 millimeters
Chain Cable
Clasp Spring ring
Stone Weight 2.10 carats

2 comments:

  1. Unique ring! We have fashionably breathtaking silver rings for women for everyday use as well. The best thing about silver rings for women is that you don’t to spend lots of money to get expensive looking jewelry. I love the unique trapezoid stone shape, do they have earrings too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Collection and Information about silver rings It Help us to chose a product from Online Stores.

    ReplyDelete