Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cheap and Beautiful Wedding Ring by Amazon.com

 

This Cheap Wedding Ring is so Sparkling, no one will wonder if you can get this perfect wedding ring in cheap price (Only $12.99). Although this ring are not made by real diamond, but it really look-like real diamond. Get this elegant beautiful wedding ring in special discount from amazon.com. here are few buyers review that feel satisfied after use this wedding ring.



Buyers Review
I get asked about it all the time. I really love to wear this perfect ring everywhere I go. I would suggest this ring to all women in the world. 
I Really Love this!!! the ring so beautiful everyone thinks its real. I get amazing compliments on it every time I wear it. Thank you
This wedding ring looks real nice, i love it. The stones look are nicely placed. For the price i cant complain since i bought it as a fashion ring. The only thing is that it does run a little big. 
This ring is gorgeous, i can show-off to my friends. the ring looks very expensive and shines so sparkly. I love it however the sizing runs big. I will have to take it to a jewelry store to make the right size for my finger. 

Brand, Seller, or Collection Name D&J Jewelry
Metal stamp Not stamped
Metal Brass

Item Code: R226
Condition: Brand New, Perfect Condition
Band Width: Apprx. 12mm on the top, 2mm on the bottom
Weight: Apprx. 6.3g
Crystal: 9mm*9mm or 0.36" *0.36" (VERY BIG!!!)



4 comments: